Oldie But Goodies (OBG)
During the week I also rehash a few of my favorite posts from the past on Twitter, but remember I also have my Random Thoughts: Sexting with Attachments post which covers many other great posts.
This week’s old chestnuts include:
- Sunday Thought: Money was a post I did about the subject that Jesus speaks about more than prayer (5 times as much in fact), that topic? Money.
- Dumber than Snake Mittens points out some of the dumb ideas in our financial world.
- With Budget 2011 Canada I posted about the original budget that the Tories proposed in March, that the Liberals defeated, and then the Tories got a majority in the ensuing election. Wonder if the Liberals would do that again.
- In RRSP or Mortgage I ask the timeless question what should you do with your extra money, pay down debt or save for your retirement? Oh and a very bad analogy to do with Golf and Retirement Savings too.
- With all the repairs you might need to do to your home When Do you Buy a New Home , and abandon your old one?
Enjoy your Sunday and enjoy these glimpses of my early writings.