Should be a very interesting winter, if we are already seeing snowstorms in the U.S. Northeast maybe it is time to get my snow tires on my car?
Is the European Economic Fiasco finally on track to being fixed? Let’s hope so, but my guess would be that there will still be a few more undulations in the road if a recovery is out there somewhere (and I bet President Obama is hoping for that).
I did manage to find some interesting oldies but goodies in my Twitter feed:
- What Would Jesus Say about money? I found an interesting quote about Money and Christ, which points out that Christ did talk about money a lot.
- What was the CPI like a year ago? Not as interesting as it is now.
- Is there such a thing as Free Banking, well for some of us it is, that is for sure.
- What were interest rates like a year ago at this time? Same old, same old, really.
- With new credit card rules coming into play, other New Credit Card Rules are coming into play.
- Is there anything dumber than snake mittens? I hope not financially at least.
- Wow those pets are sure expensive, that is for sure!