Yup, I took Sunday off (not really, I spent most of the weekend driving and doing lots of family stuff), so here is a Sunday/Monday/Holiday post for you, ENJOY!
E.Coli continues to run rampant through the Canadian food supply (OK, just the beef from a specific manufacturing firm). So PSAC is already blaming the Harper Government for laying off all the food inspectors, should make for some spirited discussions in the house of commons. Just remember to cook your beef very well (for those with English ancestry, no worries about that!).
No Hockey and no Hockey in site for us Canadians, guess we’ll be watching a lot of Lacrosse this winter?
Oh and surprisingly there is corruption in Montreal? Goodness, as a born in Montreal Québécois, I can assure you the only thing that is surprising is that it has taken this long for anyone to talk about it. Montreal takes corruption and takes it to new magnificent mutations that Toronto and other Canadian cities wish they could have.
Oh and in my twitter feed some very interesting nostalgic posts as well:
- No matter what sport never forget the importance of Don’t pass it to the other team.
- A little early but Happy Thanksgiving and Financial Haikus shows that financial ideas can be explained in a Haiku format.
- An old friend of mine and his wife had some real issues with money thus I wrote He has lunch out, so can I, another don’t do this kind of post.
- Is it really the right concept Don’t use debit, use credit ? I am not so sure.
- I still agree with the idea that Taking Math in High School is Important, and not just taking it, but understanding it as well!
- What does Occam’s Razor have to do with personal finance, read on and be amazed.
- When you hear hoof beats, maybe you should think of the obvious ?
- Now that I have earned a million dollars, points out that if I had kept all the money I had made in my life I’d be a millionaire (and living in my parent’s basement, or prison, from not paying taxes).
- I’ve said it many times, and on a day when you might over eat remember that Debt is like Fat!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
For some however, Thanksgiving is a terrible time, and that is for the Meleagris Gallopavo, or the Wild Turkey (ZZ Top even sings about the horrible Wild Turkey Bite (but I suspect that may not be what they really mean)).
Constantly hiding and ducking from now until January 2nd, think of these poor creatures as you scarf down their kins legs and breasts! Mmmm… kin…