Hopefully the morphing of Hurricane Sandy into Superstorm Sandy does not transpire, but I grow weary of the media’s need to sensationalize the weather. They are becoming like Financial Bloggers, in that they predict 17 of the next 4 major storms, and at the end of it the public will simply ignore their warnings (however, the Media then has the “I told you so” in their back pocket).
If you are one of my Tweeps, you might have noticed yesterday my run of #ThatsANoNo themed posts, the one that started it was:
Using a Pay Day Loans place to pay for your new tattoo
Yes, old hat for my regular readers, but maybe my Tweeps haven’t read my endless rants about Pay Day Loans? Every once in a while I’ll go on these jags, well worth joining my Twitter Posse for that very reason.
On my Twitter Feed you will also see many posts from many different bloggers (and on many different subjects too) but also some of my OBG’s as well (Oldies but Goodies):
- In my opinion it’s always important to Talk Nice to Policeman, however others dispute my point of view.
- As I have said many times Don’t Be Afraid to Make Changes, especially when it comes to your finances (if it is to your advantage).
- My Father loved to eat them, however these kind of Kippers were not as loved.
- Which is better Free Banking or Cheap Mortgages, an interesting Quandary.
- Remember that the Answer is Always No, Unless You Ask, and I learned that over a long time in my life.
- A very spooky story From the Early days of ATMs, for your Halloween lovers out there.
- One of my favorite posts, which really doesn’t get much coverage is a Real World Example: Kids Allowances, which I still use to this day!
What is Inflation? The Inflation question is always out there, here is what the Khan Academy has to say:
Moderate Inflation in a Good Economy: Why there tends to be moderate inflation during good economies