Opening this box, you find a card, a Library Card. The Library is our friend, because we can do our Personal Finance research without having to buy books to do it.
In Ottawa you can get books on CD, DVDs and a lot of on line information as well. Research is a cornerstone of your Personal Finance Journey, the more you read, the more you learn and the more you can apply to your financial planning.
If you are planning for next year (as you should in Advent), visit your Library and use your Library card.
In Ottawa our library is the best! You can put things on hold on line and there are so many on-line resources you can use, why aren’t you using it?
Personal Finance Advent Calendar
The complete Personal Finance Advent Calendar box postings.
- Day 1: Empty Box
- Day 2: TFSA
- Day 3: A Safety Deposit Box
- Day 4: What’s in your Safety Deposit Box?
- Day 5: Your Will in a box
- Day 6: A Credit Card Bill
- Day 7: A Pointing Finger (Points)
- Day 8: A Lamb
- Day 9: Your Child’s Diploma
- Day 10: A Cane
- Day 11: A Home Inventory List
- Day 12: A Bank Passbook
- Day 13: A Pair of Tiny Shoes (budgeting)
- Day 14: A Stock Certificate for ACME Buggy Whips
- Day 15: A Kettle (Charity)
- Day 16: A Coffin
- Day 17: A Scroll of Household Fix Ups
- Day 18: A Wii Fit
- Day 19: A Library Card
- Day 20: A House Plan
- Day 21: A Feather
- Day 22: DVD of the Shawshank Redemption
- Day 23: A Tuning Fork
- Day 24: A Happy Face
- Day 25: A Box of Chocolate Loonies