I was astonished at the response I had from my posting Do you have saving questions? and I thank all of those who posted about their financial situations. I will not comment on them specifically, but again, I am astounded by the responses. Honestly that posting started as something completely different and then I realized just how many questions I had written and wondered if I could make an entire post of questions.
New Year Random Thinking
Naturally there were other intriguing posts by my Financial Blogging brethren that are well worth a few minutes to peruse in your spare time:
- Keeping with New Year’s Resolutions, Gail Vaz-Oxlade asks the tough questionWhy are You in Debt?, in fact this is the first of a group of posts. Don’t go over expecting to be treated gently, Gail asks the tough questions.
- Million Dollar Journey had a guest post by Jayn Steele entitled, How an Average Canadian Woman Became Financially Independant, although the title is a misnomer, since if she is financially independent, she is no longer Average.
- Michael James points his razor sharp analytical skills at himself and finds more More Pointless Frugality, but who really thinks about their furnace humidifier that much?
- The Canadian Capitalist bites back at a Shark, by writing a Note to Kevin O’Leary: Don’t confuse GDP Growth with Stock Market Returns hopefuly Mr. O’Leary won’t bite back!
- Larry MacDonald talks about a popular topic The Sandwich Generation which talks about how my generation gets to worry about everyone, not just our kids, oh joy. Jon Chevreau wrote about this as well.
- Preet at WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo.com shows his TechnoGeek side by pointing out that The New Google Phone is NOT a game Changer, he just loves those gadgets.
- Four Pillars puts their money where their mouth is and challenges other Financial Bloggers with their annual 4 Top Stock Picks for 2010 Competition. I wasn’t invited, they must actually read my site then :-).
Has the New Year already turned sour on you? That’s OK, the Lemon crop is about to fail in Florida, so you can’t make Lemon-aid either…