Yes, this year I have had 3 on line licenses for Turbotax donated to me, and I would like to give them to you, good reader, as a way of saying, Thanks for hanging around.
As with all normal Canadian Giveaways, there will be a skill testing question, and this year is no different, so to win you must leave a comment (on this post) answering the following skill testing question:
Q: Prove that you have the skill of writing the English language by writing a sentence (in quotes to prove this is the sentence you want me to check the skill on) stating, “Why the Canajun Finances Web Site doesn’t suck as badly as other financial sites“. If you leave a comment (in quotes) of this format (and remember to leave a VALID e-mail address I have more than once had “winners” who I couldn’t contact) and leave the e-mail address in the comment form, not in the comment (don’t need your info snarf’ed either), you could WIN one of the licenses.
Tax season has begun and with that a chance to win stuff, doesn’t that make this site suck less than other financial sites?
Disclaimers & Clarifications:
- This is ON LINE Turbo Tax, you will receive a registration code from me via e-mail, Standard Edition, I am assuming too.
- If you don’t include an e-mail address or a quote in your comment, you can’t win (it’s that simple)
- I am not making anything on this one, didn’t even get a free copy for myself, I’ll go buy one for me.
- I also won’t be part of the Turbo Tax affiliate program either
- Winner will be announced on Friday February 15th, 2013 on that day’s post.