Another week of fun and excitement with the world economy up and down luck a drunken sailor on a pogo stick, but I digress.
This week is an important week to remember our veterans. Remembrance Day here in Canada is on Friday and I will be paying homage to those who did make the ultimate sacrifice and for those who served. I wanted to be a pilot, but luckily a smart Armed Forces recruiter pointed out that at 6’4″ I wasn’t going to fit in any plane the Canadian Air Force flew.
The week on the Twitter was a diverse bag of interesting older posts from my collection:
- Remember that Debt is Bad in the Bible too, so if you are a Christian (or want to be one), keep that in mind.
- I brought out an old bit of satire Financial Bondage, which points out that money is a lot like bondage (but not in a BDSM way).
- Ever got mad at an ATM machine, this humorous story reminds us that explosives and money don’t mix.
- I reminded you that I did point out the PC MasterCard was going to have changes.
- After writing about Costco Gas I remembered my initial post about Whether Costco is Worth it, too.
- I like bringing back my Top 5 Investing Regrets, which outlines some of my biggest blunders.
- Remember that Found Money is the Best, especially if it is sitting in the Bank of Canada.