What will you do for Lent? Remember you can add something, not just remove, some ideas might be:
- Read 4 financial planning books (1 every 10 days)
- Tithe for Lent, give 10% of your gross income for the 40 days (or 1.1% of your total income)
- Make a financial plan, and start implementing it
- Don’t use your credit cards for Lent. This one would be really hard, but very rewarding too.
- Don’t eat out for Lent. Another really interesting and hard one, but with major financial benefits too
Just some of the things to think about. Try to do something that isn’t just a self improvement thing, try to improve things for everyone.