What are we actually living through is really up for debate these days. Some are saying this might well be the economic system falling (worldwide) falling apart, others are saying, just another bump in the road, and still others are saying this is an opportunity to make a lot of money (those people always make me scratch my head, but they are the ones who might do it (or might not), me I am just standing pat for now). Is everything being manipulated, or is this just the whole system finally collapsing under the weight of countless financial misadventures world-wide? Feel free to discuss, me, I will be in my room with my head squarely under my pillow.
This week has been an interesting one for me, with a peak into the hell that is 2011 for me (personally) and a few other interesting oldies but goodies on Twitter:
- The Sunday Thought for the week was Pay it Forward, and I think that is important in these scary financial times, to make sure we don’t just think of ourselves, but we need to help out others too.
- With Stats Canada talking about spiralling tuition fees, I figured I’d bring back University Costs (again), pointing out just how expensive this can be.
- Remembering my Dad, I recalled Advice: Best Financial Advice Ever, I will miss him.
- Staying on that topic I also wrote about Fathers and Money.
- I remember a year ago CPI was at 1.7% but these days, we are just not that lucky.