This week was dominated by the Pandemic of Swine Flu, but also with the bankruptcy protection of Chrysler leading to another possible massive erosion of Retirement and Pension systems in place in the U.S. and in Canada. Pity the investor who felt they were too heavily into Nortel and diversified by buying Chrysler in 2000 (scary, but very possible too).
Given we are at Pandemic level 5/6 you can’t blame financial bloggers from wanting to jump into the discussion as well:
- Michael James points out 3 Steps to Protect Your Portfolio from Swine Flu, in other words, don’t panic!
- The Canadian Capitalist’s Guide to the Avian Flu discusses what a Global Pandemic might do to our economies.
- Wisebread outlines 15 Things You Should Do Today To Prepare for a Pandemic Flu, feels like I am reading “The Stand” by Stephen King again.
With Chrysler’s bankruptcy protection there may have been other stuff that seemed unlikely a few years ago as well:
- Where Does All My Money Go outlines the story of a Friend having problems with a Lexus dealership in Anyone Looking for a Smokin Deal on a Lexus?
- Million Dollar Journey asks Are We In A Bull Market ? I think I can tell you in 6 months.
IPhone, IPod, Android And Blackberry Readers
If you fit that category go on over to my working site How Not to Make a Fortune on the Web, and try out the new theme for mobile users and tell me what you think. I am testing it over there and may bring it over here some time in the near future, if it seems to be working ok. Itâ€™s kind of slick and I like it, but I am also a very bad judge of what other folks like and dislike.