Many years ago the world changed.
For those who had loved ones who died on that day, my thoughts are with you. My thoughts are also with the folks in the Armed Forces who now are in harms way because of that day.
From the Blogosphere
- The Canadian Capitalist lamented the eventual demise of Microsoft Money, I use Quicken myself, but Money seemed to be an OK tool as well, but there are now free tools out there too!
- Michael James had a special guest post by his wife “The Wife”, about Splitting Book Orders to get Free Shipping, “The Wife”s reputation for Frugality borders on outright CHEAPness, so you should listen to her advice.
- Nancy Zimmerman writes about a topic near to my heart, Work Life Balance and she wonders whether the 9 to 5 day is an antiquated idea? Depends on whether you get paid for those extra hours, would be my comment.
- Preet at WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo laments the Financial Advisor Retirement Plan, and how easy it is to make money for yourself, but not your clients.
- Larry MacDonald investigates the Cheapest Way to Invest? You could stuff your money in your mattress, that’s pretty cheap.
- Ellen Roseman writes about Telecom Troubles Part II, my only trouble is that between my home phone and cell phone I am being GOUGED terribly. No service is worth what I am paying for this.