Happy Easter to all my readers and especially to my Lenten Challenge Participants!
From the Anchor Post Lenten Financial Challenge (which you can still comment on and join our community), we can review who was with us on this journey
- Sandy at YesIamCheap who is overpaying AND giving up coffee
- Joe who I am not sure about whether he was joining or saying he was already doing this stuff
- Anne who is going to make some overpayments
- Miss T. from Prairie Eco-Thrifter, who is going to cut out some coffee and over pay too
- Personal Finance is going to add some investing (a newcomer, welcome), which should be fun as well.
- Kay at Live. Love. Workout has joined in as well, and is adding a Categorical Allowance (using the Quicken she won from us). Good on you!
Congratulations to you all for your good works, and your self-control!
I sort of succeeded in my goals, but next year will try to do a better job, or make some more achievable goals.
Easter is a time for new beginnings in all aspects of your life, now is the time to make that change you keep saying you should do one day.
Today is that One Day, so go do it.
Oh, and enjoy your Family and Friends today as well, it is the beginning of so many things.