I paraphrase from “The Hockey Song” by Stompin’ Tom, but yes Canada is Hockey Mad, once again, as we have hockey games on at all hours of the night (and most of us are “Loving Every Minute of It” (to paraphrase a song by Loverboy)).
This spring week has brought us stories of the Federal Government Cuts, North Korean missile debacles, Air Canada work disruptions, more allegations of misleading numbers with the F-35 jet purchases, and other fun and excitement in Canada.
For my Twitter Feed, it was (again) a diverse set of tweets that went out in support of some of the newer things I wrote this week:
- As Sunday was Easter I found And now it begins: he is not there, as a renewal type post about the power that Easter can have in your spiritual (and hopefully financial) life.
- Do you know someone who might need a Bone Marrow transplant? Have you signed up at One Match, to help out? No it is not a dating site!!!
- With Back to School Shopping: University Style, I hoped to point out a lot of the back to University expenses you might not have thought about.
- I found a good study by Stats Canada pointing out the obvious that University Tuition is Up in Canada, but still a useful study to check out.
- Charity and Spitefulness shows that I can have a petty spiteful side, and that maybe I should be a little more Christian when dealing with folks.
- Debt Really Does Make me Sick, and I wish to remedy myself of this illness as soon as possible!
- Can You Trust your Financial Advisor, actually links to two different videos, both quite interesting about money.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.