Welcome to my new-ish look, for the site. I have change the Theme used for the site, but for now it will continue to resemble the old crappy look, until I have time to revamp things a little. The changes will most likely be slow and steady, but stay tuned (I have been using the old theme for about 5 years, so it was time to put that to bed).
My heart goes out to the Canadian 4×100 M relay team, yup, we stepped on the line, but that doesn’t detract from their achievement. There will be other days men, Canadians are proud of you, so don’t hang your heads, you did a good job.
Given how busy I was this week not a lot got out on the Twitter Feed, however, I did manage to get some oldies out for my readers enjoyment:
- I must emphasize the Importance of a Backup Plan, things go wrong, you better have an idea what to do if things go wrong.
- One of my favorite “good plan, but bad implementation” stories (as a project manager) is The Good Wine: A Personal Finance Parable, have a read it is funny.
- Great Canadian Debts outlines some of the bigger debts in Canadian history and how they are getting paid off.
- I think On Line Poker is a real mugs game, and I think I was proven right given the problems seen the past few years in this area.
- This Sunday remember Jesus is Watching You, so be careful!
And a happy video to see what videos look like in this new theme, with K-Frog and C-Monster rapping about mysterious boxes: