Skip to content

University Costs

Allowances: Long-Term Update

  • 1 Comment

Do you give your kids allowances? Is it an automated process? It isn’t hard to set up.

RESP: Free Money Folks

The RESP, Registered Education Savings Plan, is free money for parents who think their kids will go into post-secondary training programs. They don’t have to go to University.

Advice for New Grads?

Do I have advice for new grads ? I have a lot of advice for them, but will they actually listen to this advice is my question.

Moving Expenses for Students

If you are going back to school remember to keep your receipts for moving expenses if you have moved more than 40 KMs to go to school.

Exit mobile version