To paraphrase Jim Morrison, is this the end, my only friend? Don’t know, but it has been a raucous week in the financial world that is for sure. Certainly there has been no limit to the “fodder” for the Personal Financial bloggers guns this weeks, so let’s have at it.
Around the Blogosphere
- Michael James asks the pointed question Who Will Be protected by a Bail Out? The answer is not who you think it is, and it sickens us all.
- The Canadian Capitalist asks a better question Why Bail Out Wall Street ? if we save them this time, what stops them from doing it again?
- Preet at Where Does All My Money Go points out The Many Uses of $7 Billion, what kind of compact car would I get?
- Steve Pavlina writes an article to help folks Deal With The Financial Meltdown , for those seeking help in these dark days.
- Even my mechanic at Parker Auto Care says this is going to hurt him, because he suspects a lot of folks who owe him money aren’t going to pay up in a timely fashion.
- The Credit Crunch is going to mean less money for High Tech Start Ups as well, points out Tech Crunch.
- Never Before Have So Many With So Little To Say, said so much to so few
If anyone wants to buy me a gift, a mug with this on it would be nice. 🙂