With Lent beginning, tax season roaring into view and the RRSP season coming soon to an end some very interesting posts were done this week, for the end of February.
- The Canadian Capitalist advises us to Keep Faith in Buy and Hold, which I think is important to remember, even with recent fluctuations.
- Michael James points out that It’s Different This Time, or is it? I’ll tell you in a few years, since we never know until it happens.
- Preet asks the exciting question How are the Pros Investing Their Money (ok he quotes the Wall Street Journal). Preet was also mentioned in Larry’s G&M article as well, and is always and interesting read.
- Gail Vaz Oxlade talks about an important topic for me Starting an Allowance for kids, something kids need to learn about.
- Ellen Roseman asks a pointed question Can You Trust Your Financial Adviser ?
Have a great weekend all, and watch for the Ultimate Canadian Get Rich Quick scheme video.
Thanks for the mention! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the mention. I liked the bit toward the end of Ellen’s post where she asked what could be done to make salespeople more trustworthy. It’s the fact that they are salespeople that is at the root of the problem. If they knew anything about sound investing, they might be able to help their clients.
Thanks for the mention – enjoy your weekend!