With Lent beginning, tax season roaring into view and the RRSP season coming soon to an end some very interesting posts were done this week, for the end of February.
- The Canadian Capitalist advises us to Keep Faith in Buy and Hold, which I think is important to remember, even with recent fluctuations.
- Michael James points out that It’s Different This Time, or is it? I’ll tell you in a few years, since we never know until it happens.
- Preet asks the exciting question How are the Pros Investing Their Money Â (ok he quotes the Wall Street Journal). Preet was also mentioned in Larry’s G&M article as well, and is always and interesting read.
- Gail Vaz Oxlade talks about an important topic for me Starting an Allowance for kids, something kids need to learn about.
- Ellen Roseman asks a pointed question Can You Trust Your Financial Adviser ?
Have a great weekend all, and watch for the Ultimate Canadian Get Rich Quick scheme video.