It is Grey Cup Sunday and I may actually watch the game this year (I say that almost every year, we’ll see what happens), but it should be entertaining (as the CFL usually is). My Dad was a huge CFL fan, I was for a while, when Ottawa had a CFL team, but without a local team it is a lot harder to be interested in the league (but that will be remedied in a year or so).
It is Cyber Monday tomorrow, where allegedly you will get great electronics sales, but with Black Friday’s sales, what could be left? A deluxe electronic cheese straightener with free shipping from Amazon? We shall see if these great deals actually surface, or if it is just that much more hype.
Mrs. C8j and I did buy a new tire rack for the garage, so we can finally fit my car into the garage. Mrs. C8j didn’t like the comment I made about its good to have a nice rack in the garage. I quickly pointed out that while it is the nicest rack in the garage, there is a much nicer rack in the house, yup, I am a Â pig.
If you are part of my twitter posse, you saw some of these, and if you aren’t, why not?
- Â Is Money the Root of all Evil? I don’t think so, money is a tool, if you use it for evil, that is all on you.
- It’s that time of the year, and as most folks tend to read my site looking for THE present ideas for the year, I give you Gifts You Shouldn’t Get Your Kids (Ever).
- Is re-gifting gauche, asks the question should you give that deluxe cheese straightener your Aunt gave you last year, to your girlfriend?
- So derivation on the Latte Savings Plan is the Tim Horton’s Savings Plan, where if you stopped buying your normal double/double you might be able to retire earlier.
- I know I should take the bus is me pointing out how much I spend on my cars.
- Who says that poetry and money don’t mix? Financial Haikus points out that there are someÂ inscrutableÂ thoughts about money.
- Seems kind of strange but Powerpoint Can be Used as a Financial Tool, especially to tell your spouse about where you stand.
- I ask this every year but Black Friday: The Hype, The Carnage, but why? Why are these prices only possible allegedly one day a year?
- Remember this time of year especially that Cash is the Ultimate Budgeting Tool, once you run out, you are done!
I have a lot of posture issues, given my height I slouch far too much, but this interesting video from our friends at Ted, points out that maybe everyone should have better posture: