A small deviation from the We Shall Remember, but my view is that we must remember those who stood for Canada in the past and will stand for us in the future. I am glad to see that Canada seems to be embracing Remembrance Day again, as it is not a day that Embraces War, far from it, it embraces the men and women who have served so that we can enjoy our current lifestyle.
We must always remember, and hopefully, we always will.
Remembrance Days Gone by
- We Shall Remember, Paradise Papers, Tax Cheats and #MoneyTalk #FLM2017 is from 2017, with a photo of the War Memorial in Ottawa.
- We Shall Remember 2013 remembers more of my family’s experiences.
- Remembrance Day 2012 includes the poem by John McRae, In Flanders Fields.
- Remembrance Day 2011 included a video of veterans talking about their service.
- We Shall Remember 2010 with talk of the App for Remembrance Day (yes there was one).
- We Must Remember 2009
- Lest We Forget 2008 was when I first started writing about Remembrance Day