Being a Father of 4 I feel I have a certain level of expertise when it comes to Father’s Day and what the ideal gift for a Father would be, so with this in mind I will offer you my suggestions for the perfect gift for your Dad on Father’s Day.
Remember, that before Skype, free long distance and such, Father’s Day was the day when the most COLLECT long distance phone calls were made (which sums up Father’s nicely (in my opinion)).
What are these great Father’s Day Gift ideas?
- Move out of your Dad’s basement, and start living out of your own pocket, and not out of his. Yes, your Dad says it is OK, but ask yourself do you want YOUR kids living in YOUR basement? This sounds so simple, but you’d be surprised how many kids don’t quite get that one.
- Show your Dad your latest Credit Card bill with a ZERO dollar balance, to show him that you are not in debt and you know how to take care of your money. Your Dad would LOVE to see that one.
- Buy your Dad a coffee, or a bottle of scotch and give him a day of peace and quiet, again, you’d be surprised how many folks haven’t figured that out. Dads are OK with a small celebration, a card and a Happy Fathers Day, that’s cool (and also remember it’s his day, so don’t bring YOUR friends over).
- Buy your Mother a lovely gift, because most Fathers are really happy, when their wives are happy (think about this one folks).
- Tell your Dad the favorite thing that he said to you. He most likely won’t even remember saying it, but also tell him why it was important to you.
- Say thanks to your Dad for working hard for you. How? “Let Dad have the big piece of chicken!“, to quote Chris Rock
He’d love to hear from you.
My dad is one of the weirdest kind of persons when it comes to receiving a gift. He is the one who always keeps on saying that he doesn’t want us to buy anything for him as he already has ample amount of collections of his own. So I guess buying something for my mom would be great as he will genuinely be happy seeing that.
Get Him The BEST Gift this Father’s Day!
Father’s Day is around the corner and we all have that one special man in our lives that we really care about. Get your Dad a gift that he will really enjoy!
This is the PERFECT Gift idea for ANY kind of Dad, and a great chance to share some time with him sharing an exciting hobby!
Choose The Perfect Gift for Him… How and Where?
A Remote Control car (or RC) is the best gift for any Dad out there, no matter how old they are or what do they do, they will love it. Every man likes cars and fast things, not to mention that we all have a kid inside that wants to go outside to play and bash things… By getting him a Remote Control car you are introducing him into an EXCITING and FUN hobby.
Check out http://www.AmazingRCstore.com and find the perfect gift for Him.
This website offers not only the best prices, great service, support and specialized attention, but with the purchase of Any RC Car you will become a member of their Racing Club where you and your dad will have a chance to compete for free prices ( Free 1/10 Scale RC cars) at fun Racing Events (These events are beginner friendly). No one else out there offers more bang for your buck at the time to get an RC. Plus, until June 17, you will receive a FREE Starter Kit with any Nitro Car Purchased.
At Amazing RC Store you will find a wide range of options and a perfect car for every budget.
Are you looking for something small for a young one, something to play indoors? Check out the “1/24 Scale Electric Powered” section. Race or Crawl indoors with a set of AA batteries and the fun will never end.
Are you looking for something in a standard size? Check out the Lamborghini Drifting cars, Nissans and all the different Trucks and Buggies too at “1/10 Scale Electric Powered” –
You want something with a little bit more “kick” in it? Check out the Brushless electric models under “1/10 Scale Brushless Electric” (Here you will find the Upgraded version of the 1/10 electric cars – equipped with powerful brushless motors and powerful batteries.)
Your dad is not the Electric type? No patience to re-charge batteries? Check out the “1/10 scale Nitro cars” These ones will never stop…. And he will definitely enjoy the noise of that engine kicking into second gear!
Or….. if you are looking for something bigger check our bigger scales: 1/8 Electric and 1/6 Electric. This monsters will pull wheelies on demand, leave the competition behind and bring tons of fun along!
NOW… If you want to go ALL OUT with this, check our MONSTER TRUCKS under the “1/5 scale GAS POWERED” section. These ones are the biggest beasts on the website…
I am sure that you will find something that will fit what you are looking for.
Remember, DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND…. GET HIM THE COOLEST GIFT THIS FATHER’S DAY!
OK, this is blatantly an advertising thing, however, I did actually get an RC Car for Christmas one year, and it was great!
Love the unconventional gift ideas! It’s good to get it from a male perspective.
Maybe, but if it makes your Mother happy, explain it to your Dad, he’d be happy too!