The Easter season begins today with Good Friday, with that in mind I am going to enjoy this weekend with my family, and will be back on Monday.
I have spoken about Good Friday before so I leave you a short excerpt from my Faves page:
Personal Financial and Planning
- Don’t Be Afraid to Change Banks Some useful advice I gave a friend that still is very true!
- Free Banking One of my favorite topics on how to get your bank to give you FREE banking for a while at least.
- Quarterly Personal Finance Status Report A way for couples to keep each other up to date on their financial status.
- Debt is Like Fat Another way to look at trying to get out of debt.
- Debt Makes Me Sick A frank article on my feelings about debt.
- RDSP a Really Long-Term Savings Plan outlines the penalties from taking money out early from the RDSP.
- COVID-19 Are we F*cked ? written just as the outbreak started, and at the end of it, yes we were f*cked.