The Easter season begins today with Good Friday, with that in mind I am going to enjoy this weekend with my family, and will be back on Monday.
I have spoken about Good Friday before so I leave you a short excerpt from my Faves page:
Good Friday Personal Financial and Planning
- Donâ€™t Be Afraid to Change Banks Some useful advice I gave a friend that still is very true!
- Free Banking One of my favourite topics on how to get your bank to give you FREE banking for a while at least.
- Quarterly Personal Finance Status Report A way for couples to keep each other up to date on their financial status.
- Debt is Like Fat Another way to look at trying to get out of debt.
- Debt Makes Me Sick A frank article on my feelings about debt.
- RDSP a Really Long-Term Savings Plan outlines the penalties for taking money out early from the RDSP.
- COVID-19 Are we F*cked ? written just as the outbreak started, and at the end of it, yes we were f*cked.
- Retiring at 40 FIRE! is this still possible at my age?
Enjoy the Festival of Easter!
- Financial Parables for Good Friday some things to think about on Good Friday.
- Good Friday: Some Random Thoughts more messages for Good Friday.
- Good Friday is another view on Good Friday
- Good Friday, COVID continues, XRP, Tax Time and #MoneyTalk was a Good Friday during COVID.
- Good Friday Edition: Best of Top 5 Investing Regrets was back when I got lazy and reposted the same content.
- Good Friday is a view from 2012 of the start of the Easter festival.
- Ladies on Panels, Good Friday, Friendly Skies, Loose Money and #MoneyTalk was one of my conglomeration posts and a mention of Good Friday.
- Another Good Friday post from 2014
- It is finished is the sentiments for Good Friday, with the hope of new beginnings.