Those words sum up Good Friday for most Christians, and they are solemn words indeed, but in those words, the hope of Easter begins. It is finished….
Remember the hope is what Easter is about, hope and new beginnings. Begin again, or keep doing what you are doing, be it in life, spiritually or financially. I have had friends who are not church goers ask me why I seem so happy at Easter given I am effectively celebrating the crucifixion of a man? I have a one word answer, and that is Hope.
Without hope what is life? No matter how bad things seem, this weekend (and every Sunday surprisingly), there is a chance to restart, retry, redouble your efforts and hope.
Enjoy this weekend, whether you are at Church, at home with your family, with friends, or even if you are alone. It all begins now.
Enjoy the Festival of Easter!
- Financial Parables for Good Friday some things to think about on Good Friday.
- Good Friday: Some Random Thoughts more messages for Good Friday.
- Good Friday is another view on Good Friday
- Good Friday, COVID continues, XRP, Tax Time and #MoneyTalk was a Good Friday during COVID.
- Good Friday Edition: Best of Top 5 Investing Regrets was back when I got lazy and reposted the same content.
- Good Friday is a view from 2012 of the start of the Easter festival.
- Ladies on Panels, Good Friday, Friendly Skies, Loose Money and #MoneyTalk was one of my conglomeration posts and a mention of Good Friday.
- Another Good Friday post from 2014
- It is finished is the sentiments for Good Friday, with the hope of new beginnings.