To all my Matriarchal Readers and Mothers everywhere, Happy Mother’s Day! Hope you are enjoying your day, and if you are a Father, remember the argument “You are not my Mother”, is a dangerous game to play (speaking as someone who foolishly made that statement one Mother’s Day).
Some great stuff from the past :
- My humorous post about Old Bar B Q’s and Flames, points out that you should either maintain your old Bar B Q or replace it when it looks dead (or you might have some big problems).
- More Fun with Credit Cards, where I suggest an old trick (my brother told me about from his MBA class).
- It’s not very nice to ask, however, are Canadians Financially Stupid? Actually most bloggers seem to think it is true?
- Doomsday Finances, given the dire times we are living in, might be around for a while.
- A lot has has happened since I started this thing and Reflections on 15 Years outlines just a few.