Hope you are all enjoying the end of the Summer this Labour Day weekend, as usual, I have no idea where the summer went, but it’s time to realize a few important things about this date:
- There are 4 months left in this year, like I said, time flies.
- Less than 4 months until Christmas, and I am pretty sure it is already Christmas at Costco, and the first Christmas commercial will come on right after the Back to School events are over.
- Back to School, for those of us with kids, could mean a lot of money being spent on “small things”. Oh and on Tuesday the 2nd, stay the heck away from Wal-Mart and Staples, it’s like Boxing Day in September there.
If you have some spare time read some of my thoughts on Labour and Work:
- Do you enjoy work? Maybe you should Work Less and Pay Less Taxes? Maybe not, but you know what I mean.
- Does your Money work for you, or do you work for your money? I know I work for my money, but maybe one day it will work for me as well.
- I am also a firm believer in the Value of a Day Off, and I can hear Mrs C8j shouting about how I don’t take enough vacation, but again, do as I say, not as I do.
Enjoy this lovely Labour Day!