Today I will give you my late Alex Trebek imitation (he is Canadian), and I will provide you with a financial answer, and you will try to guess the possible question for this answer.
Here is an example:
Sorry I don’t have any cash (even though you do have money, you don’t want to give it to that person)
Possible financial questions:
- Can you loan me $10 so I can go buy 2 Lotto-Max tickets?
- Let’s go to the Casino and have a good time, want to come?
- I am selling my entire Flock of Seagulls vinyl collection. Are you interested in buying it?
- Would you like to extend the warranty for your $25 electronics purchase for another 2 years?
These are all excellent questions that the answer would apply to, and I am sure there are many other possible responses.
You see where I am coming from with this, so here are a couple of Financial Answers, and I’d love to read your Financial Questions that would go with them.
- That makes as much sense (to me) as Snake Mittens
- That is one way you could do it, but I wouldn’t.
- That is the one place where binary options would make sense.
See what financial questions you can associate with any of those three answers.
I wonder if “Flock of Seagulls” ever toured and if so, did they begin & end their concerts with a medley of their hit?
… and surprisingly I did see them in Concert at the Polic Picnic of 1984, and yes they played “I Ran” (or was it Iraq?) at the end of their set. Yes I am that old.
Oh, too fun! I have to do this on my own before looking at other comments!:
1. That makes as much sense (to me) as Snake Mitens – I’ve got some of those balance transfer cheques in the mail. Should I pay my overdue credit cards with them and then I can get that big screen I’ve been wanting?
2. That is one way you could do it, but I wouldn’t. – I got a bonus at work, should I put a downpayment on a hot tub?
3. That is the one place that binary options would make sense. – The wife and I are trying to save money. For her birthday next week, if I buy her something she may get mad, on the other hand if I don’t do anything she may be furious. Should I cook dinner at home and buy her a card or tell her she has her choice of a restaurant meal and movie or home cooked dinner of her choosing, prepared by me, complete with movie?
I always like a fun challenge!
1.That makes as much sense (to me) as Snake Mittens – Q: What are your thoughts on doggie booties?
2.That is one way you could do it, but I wouldn’t. – Q: I’d like to disconnect my Hydro meter… Can you please pass me the wire snips?
3.That is the one place that binary options would make sense. Q: I’d like to commit fraud in the investing realm and have the best chance of getting away with it.