Today is Good Friday, a fairly important day in the Christian Religion, so I will be taking today off and will be at Church, preparing for Easter Sunday.
Easter is a great time to start new things, or think of renewing things that you have stopped doing like:
- Savings Plans you used to do
- Weight control plans you had in place
- Continued education plans you might have stopped, but want to restart
Use this time of contemplation to think about what you might want to start or renew in your life.
Enjoy the Festival of Easter!
- Financial Parables for Good Friday some things to think about on Good Friday.
- Good Friday: Some Random Thoughts more messages for Good Friday.
- Good Friday is another view on Good Friday
- Good Friday, COVID continues, XRP, Tax Time and #MoneyTalk was a Good Friday during COVID.
- Good Friday Edition: Best of Top 5 Investing Regrets was back when I got lazy and reposted the same content.
- Good Friday is a view from 2012 of the start of the Easter festival.
- Ladies on Panels, Good Friday, Friendly Skies, Loose Money and #MoneyTalk was one of my conglomeration posts and a mention of Good Friday.
- Another Good Friday post from 2014
- It is finished is the sentiments for Good Friday, with the hope of new beginnings.