Today I will give you my late Alex Trebek imitation (he is Canadian), and I will provide you with a financial answer, and you will try to guess the possible question for this answer.
Here is an example:
Sorry I don’t have any cash (even though you do have money, you don’t want to give it to that person)
Possible financial questions:
- Can you loan me $10 so I can go buy 2 Lotto-Max tickets?
- Let’s go to the Casino and have a good time, want to come?
- I am selling my entire Flock of Seagulls vinyl collection. Are you interested in buying it?
- Would you like to extend the warranty for your $25 electronics purchase for another 2 years?
These are all excellent questions that the answer would apply to, and I am sure there are many other possible responses.
You see where I am coming from with this, so here are a couple of Financial Answers, and I’d love to read your Financial Questions that would go with them.
- That makes as much sense (to me) as Snake Mittens
- That is one way you could do it, but I wouldn’t.
- That is the one place where binary options would make sense.
See what financial questions you can associate with any of those three answers.