Mmmm… Turkey, a butterball I’d like to point out. For my Canadian readers, I wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving. For anyone in the states, don’t’ worry, I celebrate your Thanksgiving as well (any excuse to eat turkey and watch football is ok by me).
We had our turkey yesterday, but today is a good day to remember what we are thankful for in this life. We are all blessed with many wonderful things. Remember to click my Feed The Hungry button too. One way to show your thanks is to give to others. Enjoy the day.
Table of contents
- For 2023 there is hope, but concerns Financially for another Happy Thanksgiving and Calm The Hell Down.
- The year 2022 another Happy Thanksgiving wish to Canada.
- Christmas All Year Round doesn’t it feel that way? Certainly does these days. Every holiday is like Christmas?
- Possibly the great turkey story ever told
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2017 a classic year with classic Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2015. Another great year to enjoy Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2014 with original art from my daughter and son. It includes a train and an octopus
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2013. I outline some of the things I am thankful for.
- Happy Thanksgiving and some #Tweets from 2012. I suppose the turkey is a bird, but it doesn’t tweet?
- Happy Thanksgiving 2011 Canada with talk of WKRP turkey drops. Also talk of ZZ Top and that wild turkey’s bite.
- Happy Thanksgiving America! Back in the days when I wrote daily posts.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2010. As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Back in 2009, when I took a day off from writing daily? What was I thinking.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada ! Also, a discussion on the sub prime banking mess while we were in the middle of it for 2008.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada 2007! Wrote about a lot of odd things then, didn’t I?
- Happy Thanksgiving! In 2006 wasn’t that much to say I guess
- Happy Thanksgiving! For 2005 my first year at this site, quite the time.