Thankfully the markets (in Canada at least) are closed and we can all sit back and enjoy a lot of turkey and family and be thankful for all that we have in our over-abundant lives.
For some, however, Thanksgiving is a terrible time, and that is for the Meleagris Gallopavo, or the Wild Turkey (ZZ Top even sings about the horrible Wild Turkey Bite (but I suspect that may not be what they really mean)).
Constantly hiding and ducking from now until January 2nd, think of these poor creatures as you scarf down their kins legs and breasts! Mmmm… kin…
Oh and my most favourite Thanksgiving Turkey clip:
Table of contents
- The year 2022 another Happy Thanksgiving wish to Canada.
- Christmas All Year Round doesn’t it feel that way? Certainly does these days. Every holiday is like Christmas?
- Possibly the great turkey story ever told
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2017 a classic year with classic Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2015. Another great year to enjoy Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2014 with original art from my daughter and son. It includes a train and an octopus
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2013. I outline some of the things I am thankful for.
- Happy Thanksgiving and some #Tweets from 2012. I suppose the turkey is a bird, but it doesn’t tweet?
- Happy Thanksgiving 2011 Canada with talk of WKRP turkey drops. Also talk of ZZ Top and that wild turkey’s bite.
- Happy Thanksgiving America! Back in the days when I wrote daily posts.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2010. As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Back in 2009, when I took a day off from writing daily? What was I thinking.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada ! Also, a discussion on the sub prime banking mess while we were in the middle of it for 2008.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada 2007! Wrote about a lot of odd things then, didn’t I?
- Happy Thanksgiving! In 2006 wasn’t that much to say I guess
- Happy Thanksgiving! For 2005 my first year at this site, quite the time.
Happy Thanksgiving! Looking forward to ours here in the USA in a few weeks as it’s my next day off, not to mention all the great food and getting to see family.