Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hopefully you are enjoying this long weekend, and are enjoying the Feast of the Harvest.
For those wonder about how we celebrate it in the Big Caj family, this picture sums it up nicely:
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! This is how my son described Thanksgiving to his sister, and she drew it for him, you can’t tell me the mind of a child in the Autism Spectrum isn’t wonderfully different.
Table of contents
- The year 2022 another Happy Thanksgiving wish to Canada.
- Christmas All Year Round doesn’t it feel that way? Certainly does these days. Every holiday is like Christmas?
- Possibly the great turkey story ever told
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2017 a classic year with classic Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2015. Another great year to enjoy Turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving from 2014 with original art from my daughter and son. It includes a train and an octopus
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2013. I outline some of the things I am thankful for.
- Happy Thanksgiving and some #Tweets from 2012. I suppose the turkey is a bird, but it doesn’t tweet?
- Happy Thanksgiving 2011 Canada with talk of WKRP turkey drops. Also talk of ZZ Top and that wild turkey’s bite.
- Happy Thanksgiving America! Back in the days when I wrote daily posts.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada from 2010. As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Back in 2009, when I took a day off from writing daily? What was I thinking.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada ! Also, a discussion on the sub prime banking mess while we were in the middle of it for 2008.
- Happy Thanksgiving Canada 2007! Wrote about a lot of odd things then, didn’t I?
- Happy Thanksgiving! In 2006 wasn’t that much to say I guess
- Happy Thanksgiving! For 2005 my first year at this site, quite the time.