A Friday appears again and another week slips through my fingers, but time has a way of running at it’s own speed no matter how much I wish it would slow down or speed up.
- Is there an election brewing? Who knows, but you know what question I’ll be asking about, Taxation reform for Single Income Families!
- University enrollments are up, and there are many more women than men in our Universities, according to Stats Canada. Luckily I went to a school where the men outnumbered the women in the major faculties (in the 80’s at least).
- Larry McDonald wrote an interesting article for the Globe and Mail about stock screening tools, where he quotes Michael James about the tools he uses.
This Week’s Posts
- I Like To Watch my stocks
- Everybody’s got a plan, until they get punched in the mouth.
- Happy Fat Tuesday, no beads given out for this Mardi Gras however.
- Frugality by Reading Circulars, and finding something you bought at a cheaper price.
- Lent Began on Wednesday, are you using it as a time to re-new?
Random Thoughts 2008
- When 2007 ended we had some Interesting random thoughts.
- For the Beginning of 2008 a good start to things.
- Some Interesting Stats and Random Thoughts for the 2nd week of 2008.
- In the 3rd week of 2008 there were more Random Thoughts
- What was Inflation like in December 2008? These Random Thoughts will tell you.
- Door to Door Scams and higher national debts helped the random thoughts for February.
- Stocks, Universities and some Random Thoughts more interesting quips from February.
- Random Thoughts – Leaky Pipes Edition an advent plumbing angle