Not Inflating Yet
What with the Interest Rates remaining steady and the CPI only at 1.3% for the year sounds like things are just peachy and rosy in the financial world, but I suspect that the Financial Blogosphere may not completely concur with that statement yet:
- After my post about Financial De-Cluttering I was glad to see the post 3 ways being organized can save you money from the Million Dollar Journey. Yes it seems obvious, but is it?
- Michael James talks about how the Assault on Public Service Pensions Begins a topic near and dear to my heart. I feel like Typhoid Mary, wherever I go, I bring Pension issues.
- Preet does some number crunching of his own in The Counter-Intuitivity of Fixed Income Indices although I am curious about the word Counter-Intuitivity, can I use it in Scrabble?
Random Thoughts from 2010
- So many financial questions and more random thoughts, too, to start the year.
- The Rideau skateway opened in 2010, with more financial posts too.
- Got the end of 2009 Inflation perspectives with other stories.
- Chutzpah and financial discussions always go hand in hand.
- I’ve written about financial shock collars before with some Random thoughts.
- Valentine’s Day 2010 was an OK time but I still complained.
- Remember the 2010 Vancouver Olympics? Those were heady days, moneywise as well.
- What does the Canadian National Anthem have to do with money? In 2010 it did.