Hope your Christmas went as you wished and your merriment was festive and joyous. I am writing this on Christmas Eve, so no insights about my Christmas just yet. As I mentioned Christmas week is going to be a bit of mish-mash of posts and such, so apologies for the schedule changes, but things will return to normal in the new year.
Careful at the Boxing Day mayhem, buy things you need, not things you want.
On my Twitter Feed, I highlighted lots of interesting pre-Christmas posts I have made over the past 7 years or so:
- I got a little darker, with my Opinion: What do I NEED for Christmas, and that is a good question, what do you NEED?
- Are Gift Cards the New Currency ? It seems to be more popular than cash, these days.
- Some folks do this, but I won’t Charity as a Christmas Present, I do like the Seinfeldian reference.
- Remembering my Dad with Fathers and Money, it will be our first Christmas without him.
- I still agree with my statement from 7 years ago The Canadian Government Hates Single Income Families.
- And for Christmas Eve, I gave a Few Last Yuletide Thoughts.