It has been quite the year. There is hope that the coming year will be better. I have said that a few times, but 2020 certainly does fit the bill.
I have wished you good reader Happy Christmas a few times, and here are a few of the times I have:
- End of the year 2005 first year of this fine blog. Didn’t really know what to write, just sent out a late Merry Christmas message. Even then I was hoping for 2006 to be better than 2005, little did I know what was coming.
- Merry Christmas 2006 I changed the title to reflect the sentiments of the season.
- A few last Yuletide Thoughts was a more philosophical view in 2007. Little did I know the coming year would see me being laid off.
- Merry Christmas 2008 was the finale of my Financial Christmas Advent Calendar. I’ve tried to spruce that up, might give it another try next year.
- Merry Christmas 2009 was a bit lazier, but I did include a great video from the National Film Board.
- Merry Christmas 2010 was more of a statement of what Christmas means in our different phases of life.
- Merry Christmas 2011 helped you be able to say Merry Christmas in many different languages.
- Merry Christmas 2012 and I mentioned my Twitter Feed for some odd reason?
- Happy Christmas 2013 I was very business like and quite terse.
- Merry Christmas 2014 again was a bit terse. Guess I was busy, or figured no one would read it?
- Merry Christmas, Highspeed Internet a right, Inflation at 1.2 and #MoneyTalk I decided for 2016 to stuff a lot of info in there. Not sure what happened in 2015, guess I was really too busy?
- Merry Christmas for 2017 was more of a simple wish, with some videos.