To my readers, and their families and anyone visiting here, I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the day and the season.
Christmas Day evolves and changes for us all:
- As a child it is magical and a day you can’t wait for it to arrive
- As we age while the anticipation for the day lowers, the whole season becomes more fun with family and friends
- Once we have children the magic returns, but it also becomes more work to enjoy
- As our kids age it is a milestone in our lives
- We get to see our kids grow up and start their own families and enjoy the magic of the season again.
- As we grow older it is a time for family
Christmas day and the whole Advent and Christmas season is a time to enjoy Spouses, Family, Friends and the time to relax.