So I started writing this Blog 15 years ago (March 17, 2005). It has been interesting and thanks to it, I have met many wonderful writers and personalities. I have also had many kind comments and queries, and for that, I thank my readers as well. It is an auspicious day to be celebrating given the current Pandemic conditions and it being St. Patty’s day.
I think I have learned a great deal about SEO (mostly what not to do), a fair amount about money and investing (mostly I don’t know what I am doing, and need help) and mostly about life. I have written through:
- Me being laid off
- The Great Credit Crisis of 2008 (I was laid off during it)
- The Demise of Nortel
- Autism and my son’s diagnosis
- My daughters passing through University
- And a myriad of rants about
- Pay Day Loans
- Free Banking and Bank Fees
- Guest Posts and why I usually don’t let them happen
- My Eventual Retirement and Planning
- Financial Advice in General
- My Most Popular Post
- The CPP and EI maximums for 2020 and other years? I have no idea why this is so popular, but it is staggering how many people find this on Search Engines.
It has been an interesting 15 years, and I don’t think I am going anywhere, I will keep writing. I am meaning to write more, but we shall see whether I ever return to writing 5 articles a week.
Thank you all for reading along, and all my best.