Advent Financial Calendar Box Day 22
This last Monday before Christmas we open our box and we find a tuning fork.
The tuning fork is a symbol of Harmony and making sure that your Financial Life is always in Harmony, however this tuning fork says “Toyota” on the side, so it is actually a reminder to make sure that your Automobile is well tuned to make sure you get good gas mileage.
While we have seen that gas prices have dropped a significant amount in the past month, remember that they can just as easily go back up without notice, and making sure your car is in good working condition can save you a great deal of money.
Personal Finance Advent Calendar
The complete Personal Finance Advent Calendar box postings.
- Day 1: Empty Box
- Day 2: TFSA
- Day 3: A Safety Deposit Box
- Day 4: What’s in your Safety Deposit Box?
- Day 5: Your Will in a box
- Day 6: A Credit Card Bill
- Day 7: A Pointing Finger (Points)
- Day 8: A Lamb
- Day 9: Your Child’s Diploma
- Day 10: A Cane
- Day 11: A Home Inventory List
- Day 12: A Bank Passbook
- Day 13: A Pair of Tiny Shoes (budgeting)
- Day 14: A Stock Certificate for ACME Buggy Whips
- Day 15: A Kettle (Charity)
- Day 16: A Coffin
- Day 17: A Scroll of Household Fix Ups
- Day 18: A Wii Fit
- Day 19: A Library Card
- Day 20: A House Plan
- Day 21: A Feather
- Day 22: DVD of the Shawshank Redemption
- Day 23: A Tuning Fork
- Day 24: A Happy Face
- Day 25: A Box of Chocolate Loonies