Opening this box, you find a card, a Library Card. The Library is our friend because we can do our Personal Finance research without buying books to do it.
In Ottawa, you can get audiobooks, DVDs, and online information. Research is a cornerstone of your Personal Finance Journey. The more you read, the more you learn and the more you can apply to your financial planning.
If you are planning for next year (as you should in Advent), visit your Library and use your Library card.
In Ottawa, our Library is the best! You can put things on hold online, and there are so many online resources you can use. Why aren’t you using it?
Personal Finance Advent Calendar
- Day 1: Empty Box
- Day 2: TFSA
- Day 3: A Safety Deposit Box
- Day 4: What’s in your Safety Deposit Box?
- Day 5: Your Will in a box
- Day 6: A Credit Card Bill
- Day 7: A Pointing Finger (Points)
- Day 8: A Lamb
- Day 9: Your Child’s Diploma
- Day 10: A Cane
- Day 11: A Home Inventory List
- Day 12: A Bank Passbook
- Day 13 (new) A Puzzle Piece or Day 13: A Pair of Tiny Shoes (budgeting)
- Day 14: A Stock Certificate for ACME Buggy Whips
- Day 15: A Kettle (Charity)
- Day 16: A Coffin
- Day 17: A Scroll of Household Fix Ups
- Day 18: A QR Code -or- Day 18: A Wii Fit
- Day 19: A Library Card
- Day 20: A House Plan
- Day 21: A Feather
- Day 22: DVD of the Shawshank Redemption
- Day 23: A Tuning Fork
- Day 24: A Happy Face