Advent Financial Calendar Box Day 10
This box has a cane in it?
No, not a candy cane, a cane, like an older person might use. Retirement, and RRSP’s in specific, an excellent thing to take care of during Advent.
Yes the RRSP deadline is in February, but if you buy now, you avoid the rush and general “hub bub” of the February RRSP season and you get two more months of growth on your investments as well.
Remember also the importance of your health, for your financial plans. No point in having millions saved, if you are just going to die before you retire!
Personal Finance Advent Calendar
- Day 1: Empty Box
- Day 2: TFSA
- Day 3: A Safety Deposit Box
- Day 4: What’s in your Safety Deposit Box?
- Day 5: Your Will in a box
- Day 6: A Credit Card Bill
- Day 7: A Pointing Finger (Points)
- Day 8: A Lamb
- Day 9: Your Child’s Diploma
- Day 10: A Cane
- Day 11: A Home Inventory List
- Day 12: A Bank Passbook
- Day 13: A Pair of Tiny Shoes (budgeting)
- Day 14: A Stock Certificate for ACME Buggy Whips
- Day 15: A Kettle (Charity)
- Day 16: A Coffin
- Day 17: A Scroll of Household Fix Ups
- Day 18: A Wii Fit
- Day 19: A Library Card
- Day 20: A House Plan
- Day 21: A Feather
- Day 22: DVD of the Shawshank Redemption
- Day 23: A Tuning Fork
- Day 24: A Happy Face
- Day 25: A Box of Chocolate Loonies