Advent Financial Calendar Box Day 24
The last box on the calendar contains a Happy Face to signify Joy. Joy in this season is critical and there are so many things to be joyful about, your family, your loved ones, your friends and all the other blessings you have in life.
I wish all my readers Joy for this happy Advent, Christmas and Holiday season.
Personal Finance Advent Calendar
- Day 1: Empty Box
- Day 2: TFSA
- Day 3: A Safety Deposit Box
- Day 4: What’s in your Safety Deposit Box?
- Day 5: Your Will in a box
- Day 6: A Credit Card Bill
- Day 7: A Pointing Finger (Points)
- Day 8: A Lamb
- Day 9: Your Child’s Diploma
- Day 10: A Cane
- Day 11: A Home Inventory List
- Day 12: A Bank Passbook
- Day 13 (new) A Puzzle Piece or Day 13: A Pair of Tiny Shoes (budgeting)
- Day 14: A Stock Certificate for ACME Buggy Whips
- Day 15: A Kettle (Charity)
- Day 16: A Coffin
- Day 17: A Scroll of Household Fix Ups
- Day 18: A QR Code -or- Day 18: A Wii Fit
- Day 19: A Library Card
- Day 20: A House Plan
- Day 21: A Feather
- Day 22: DVD of the Shawshank Redemption
- Day 23: A Tuning Fork
- Day 24: A Happy Face
A friend of mine calls these tires “No reason radials”, as he feels there is no reason to have them on your car. I ordered my tires early, and had them mounted on extra wheels. I then only had to swap them once the weather closed in.